In January the new Competition, Social and Disciplinary Committee comes into force for the period 2011. For this reason we request to those members interested in taking part in any of these Committees, to please send a letter or e-mail to the Secretary of the Club, exposing its candidature. This period of request will be held open until next November 15th. The above mentioned candidature will be exposed in the web page and bulletin board of the Club for voting between 20th and 30th of November.
Only Shareholder Members can be candidates.
The candidature are the following ones:
• Competition Committee: President and four Delegates.
• Social Committee: President and three Members.
• Disciplinary Committee: President and two Members.
Rules for the President candidates:
• President of the Competition Committee: due to the fact that this figure represents the Club before the Spanish Golf Federation and other specific functions assigned to this designation, the candidates will have to full fill the following requirements:
a) good command of Spanish and English
b) good experience with the Board of Directors of the Andalusian Golf Federation
c) experience, technical and procedure knowledge of the Administrative functioning of the Spanish and Andalusian Federation
d) demonstrable experience with other Spanish clubs
e) minimal experience of 5 years in a Committee of Rules or Competition
f) minimal 3 years experience as Captain
• President of the Social Committee: due to the multinational character of the Club, the candidate must command either Spanish or English. Preferably both.
• President of the Disciplinary Committee: due to the multinational character of the Club, the candidate must command either Spanish or English. Preferably both.
The voting is valid only for Shareholder Members. The voting period will last 10 days, from the 20th to 30th of November. The voter may vote through a closed envelop handed in to the Club Secretary or Caddie Master, or through e-mail to the Club Secretary (firstname.lastname@example.org), identifying and specifying the candidates voted. The voter is free to vote from 1 to 12 candidates.
The Voting Committee will count the votes on the 1 and 2nd of December, and will be composed by three Members of different nationalities, the Club Secretary and the Golf Manager. This Committee will solve any tie situation through internal voting.
The new Committees will be announced in the first week of December.
Los Arqueros Golf Club
This page is also available in: Spanish