Last 1st October ended our course improvements included in our BP 2010, which target was to improve our commercial positioning.
These improvements have been:
1) Fairway overseeding: Improvement of turf surface, playing conditions and aesthetic aspect through overseeding with Raygrass winter grass, never done before.
2) Rough overseeding: Improvement of the fairway drawing, aesthetic and playing conditions through a more retain of balls. Consisting of overseeding with winter turf, as well as works extending the irrigation system in a total of ten fairways.
3) Tee improvements: Surface leveling, extend and turf improvements through Bermuda overseeding on holes 1, 3, 5, 6, 7, 8, 11, 13, 17 and 18.
4) Construction of new Tees with new tee-off positions.
5) Construction of a fairway bunker in hole 1; and reform of the collar / apron Green 11.
We expect to continue with Course improvements also in year 2011.
This page is also available in: Spanish