This legal text gives you details of how we collect and process your personal data through the use of our website www.losarquerosgolf.com, including any information that you can provide us through the site when we make the sale of Green Fees and Buggies, register to our newsletter or provide your contact information through the form enabled for that purpose.
When you provide us with the information, we inform you that our services are not possible for those people that the regulations prevent them from giving their consent, so when you send us the forms you guarantee that you have sufficient capacity to grant consent.
- Responsible for the treatment.
Registered in the Mercantile Register 5 Málaga, Folio 7, Volume 4137
LOS ARQUEROS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, S.A., is responsible for your data. (Hereinafter us or ours).
- What data do we collect?
The General Regulation of Data Protection, tells us that personal data is all information about an identified or identifiable natural person, that is, all the information capable of identifying a person. This would not include anonymous or percentage data.
In our Web we can process certain types of personal data, which may include:
- Identity data: name, surname and username.
- Contact information: email.
- Financial data: bank details and other details of purchases made
- Technical data: login data, Internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, configuration and location of the time zone, operating system, types and versions of browser plug-in, and any other technology on the devices that you use to access our website.
- Profile data: username and password
We do not collect any data related to special categories of personal data (those that reveal their ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union affiliation and information about their health, genetic or biometric data).
In case you are requested to collect personal data by law or according to the terms of contract between us and you refuse to provide them, we may not be able to make such a contract or provide the service, and must notify us in advance.
- How do we collect your personal data?
The means we use to collect personal data are:
- Through the form on our website, through our contact emails, by phone or postal mail, when:
- Information is requested about our products or services
- Contract our services or products
- Subscribe to our newsletter
- You give your opinion through our enabled form.
To ensure the quality of our website, we reserve the right to refuse any registration request or to suspend or cancel a previously accepted registration if we understand that it does not meet these requirements or any other law or regulation. If this happens, we will try to explain the reasons for our decision, but we can not commit to doing so in all cases.
- Through technology or automated interactions: on our site we can automatically collect technical data about your equipment, navigation actions and usage patterns. This data is collected through cookies or similar technologies. If you want to expand the information, you can consult our cookies policy.
- Through third parties:
o Google: analytical data or search data. Outside the European Union.
- Purpose and legitimacy for the use of your data.
The most common uses of your personal data are:
- For the formalization of a contract between LOS ARQUEROS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, S.A. and you.
- When you give your consent in the processing of your data
- When we need them to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
- When necessary for our legitimate interest or that of a third party.
Legitimacy for your treatment
To request information through the contact form
Consent of the interested party
To subscribe to our newsletter
Consent of the interested party
To make commercial communications, delivering relevant content that may be of interest to you
Consent of the interested party
To manage the reservations made on our website
Payment data Execution of a contract / Legitimate interest
Commercial communications: you will only receive communications if
- You requested information or made a contract with us for a product or service.
- If you provided us with your information, accepting the box enabled in this respect on our form.
- As long as you have not indicated your willingness to stop receiving such communications.
When you choose to stop receiving our communications, your personal data will remain stored as a result of the contract made by you to comply with legal requirements.
Purpose: we will only use your data for the purposes for which we collect it, unless we reasonably believe that we must use it for another reason, notifying you in advance so that you are informed of the legal reason for processing it and provided the purpose is compatible with the purpose original.
Conservation period: They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible responsibilities that may arise from said purpose and the treatment of the data. The provisions of the files and documentation regulations will apply.
Subscriber data by e-mail or form: From the moment the user subscribes until they unsubscribe.
- Your Rights in Data Protection
- Access to your personal data: you can ask LOS ARQUEROS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, S.A. if you are using your personal data.
- To request rectification, if they were not correct, or to exercise the right to be forgotten with respect to them.
- To request the limitation of the treatment, in this case, they will only be kept by LOS ARQUEROS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, S.A. for the exercise or defense of claims
- To oppose their treatment: LOS ARQUEROS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, S.A. will let you process the data in the way you indicate, except for reason
legitimate or for the exercise or defense of possible claims, these should continue to be treated.
- To the portability of the data: in case you want your data to be processed by another firm, LOS ARQUEROS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, S.A., will facilitate the portability of your data to the new manager.
You can use the models placed at your disposal by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, to exercise your previous rights: Here
Claim to the AEPD: if you consider that there is a problem with the way in which LOS ARQUEROS GOLF AND COUNTRY CLUB, S.A. is processing your data, you can direct your claims to the corresponding control authority, being in Spain, the competent for it: Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
We may have to request specific information to help us confirm your identity and guarantee your right to access your personal data (or exercise any of the other rights mentioned above). This is a security measure to ensure that personal information is not disclosed to any person who does not have the right to receive it.
All the requests are solved within the legal term indicated 1 month. However, it can take more than a month if your request is particularly complex, or if you have already performed a series of actions previously. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
- Transfer of personal data
It is possible that, in the performance of our work, we need the help of third parties, who will only process the data to provide the contracted service, and with whom we have the corresponding measures to guarantee their rights:
- Providers of services that provide systems administration and information technology services.
- Professional advisors that include lawyers, auditors and insurers that provide banking, legal, insurance and accounting consulting services
All those in charge of treatment to whom we transfer your data will respect the security of your personal data and will treat them according to the RGPD.
- Data Security
We have implemented the appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized manner, modified or disclosed. In addition, we limit the access to your personal data to those employees, contractors and other third parties who have a commercial need to know such data. They will only process your personal data according to our instructions and will be subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have implemented procedures to deal with any suspicion of violation of your personal data and will notify you and the Control Authority in case it occurs, as regulated in the RGPD in its articles 33 and 34, a security breach.
Update: Version 1.1